Question

66time

what would be a good credt card to get to help me improve my credit? credit score is at the mid 5's.
I had some things removed from my credit. But now im left with little to no credit.

With a score in the mid-500s, you will probably be limited to a secure card. You should checkout the reviews from the Credit Cards link. I can tell you personally I started with 2 secure cards. First Progress Platinum and Capital One secured card. The FP card is purely secured and will not increase your limit unless you deposit more money. The Capital One card required only a $99 deposit for a $300 limit. Capital One will give you limit increases without further deposits if you establish a good payment history. 

I started at 510 and after adding the 2 secured cards and car loan, my score is over 600 and Capital One recently approved an unsecured card for me. 

Good luck!

Dan