What were you thinking
To say I am seething about all of this is an understatement....

There are hundreds of credit score models out there, and each one has a slightly different formula for analyzing the more than 200 different factors of your credit report. You never know what score a bank will use to evaluate your credit worthiness, however VantageScore 3.0 is a strong predictor for what the banks may see.

... Firstly if this is the case then why do we try at all. My credit score just went down 122 points because of this change. I searched and searched, then I searched some more and couldn't for the life of me find anything new or different in my report that would be casue for such a drastic drop... I'm not usually one to make a huge fuss about anything, and will go through the channels and have it fixed, but I've heard of dealing with these three companies (the credit bureau's) is an absolute nightmare. To my point however; this new site is so horribly designed. Like Bunny287 pointed out "why do companies insist on 'fixing' what isn't broken. I find what I need anymore, you took away the side by side look at your scoring factors in favor of a seperate view based on the company issuing the report, the financial institution as a whole is full of it with their explanation of how the scores can vary, and I will not be using this site nearly as often as I used to if at all if I find something better... listen to your users K.C. Leave well enough alone and go back to how you were. we liked you that way, and more importantly you made sense then.