Question

tigerlilsh

What to do when there is a credit card open under my info that I don't know about???
Just recently opened a Credit Karma account to check my score, and to my surprise, there is an open Capital One credit card account that I never opened and have no knowledge off! Already requested a dispute with TransUnion, but the status still remains open. How do I do about getting rid of this account and getting it off my credit report.. it is hurting my score bad.

Call the credit card company and let them know that it is not you.  Also let the CA know.  You might even want to put a freeze on you credit reports.