Question

1reina1

What to do to remove 1 late payment with Discover card - when I was in the hospital
I was in the hospital and when I came back home, reviewed my bills but was not on time to send in the payment as usual - through Wells Fargo bill pay. I talked to Discover card, they removed the late payment fee as courtesy but still reported it late on my credit reports. Any suggestions on what I can do to have this 'dark' spot removed ?

I would talk with them again and see if the will remove it from the CB.  That pretty much is the only thing yiu can do.