Question

Sammytan1219

What to do to raise my credit score? A detailed answer please.
My credit score has been 763 for the past few months now. I have been paying all my bills on time and most the time I pay more then the minimum balance due. What can I do to get my credit score higher then it already is? I am trying to boost my credit as fast as possible.

Thank you

A 763 score is very good and I can tell you it is really hard to get it higher.  You need (1) many types of credit (i.e. auto loan, mortgage, installment loans, revolving credit (2) your utilization is below 20% (1-3% is optimum) (3) no late payments or collection accounts.  But honestly, I wouldn't stress over this.  I started with a 749 score and was able to get zero interest auto loan, I have 5 credit cards and I don't pay an annual fee on any of them and my highest interest rate on my cards is 12.99%.  Once you reach the 700s you're going to get the same offers and interest rates as if you had a score in the 800s, so don't go nuts trying to chase a number.