Question

REASON202

What to do about a collections letter for a debt from November 2009?
Got a collections letter from EOS CCA saying I owe a $75 debt from November 2009. I'm pretty sure that I paid this and this is a false claim but seeing as this was nearly 7 years ago, I'm not 100% positive.

This debt does not and has not ever shown up on any of my credit reports. I wrote the company requesting validation on the debt (I did not agree the debt was mine) and they sent back a copy of the bill showing the $75 owed.

Again, this is not on my credit reports. What should I do? Pay it? Ignore it? I received a identical letter last year and am wondering if I'll just keep receiving these.

Well since it is not on your credit report and you are probably past your states statute of limiatations it is really up to you.  If you think that you paid it then dont worry about it.