Question

melissakey

What to do about 629 and no credit lines open.
I have a credit score of 629. I had 5 open accounts, all of which are now paid and closed. I had all of those accounts when I was 18, I am now 25, want to buy a home and don't know what to do to raise this credit score. I can't improve it with ontime payments or anything like that because I do not have anything to pay on. All of my debt is paid off, no credit cards, I have 2 loans that are paid of one student and one car loan. If anyone has any idea what I can do to help raise my score that would be great. I have used the simulator and it says if I open a credit card, personal loan or anything then my score is going to go down even further and I don't want that to happen either.

I also have 2 things in collections that I didn't know about is there any way on here to figure out what they are and how to pay them off/get rid of them?