Question

Chrissy248

what the heck Karma
What is going on. I had a score of 620, now it says 504. All my recorded payments are 100% on time. Also it says I've had no jobs. I most certainly have.b The only thing I can think happened is being denied for Credit Cards. I shouldn't be punished for that. The ones I applied for we're recommended by Credit Karma. I think this site is a sham.

Why are you worried about the scores that Credit Karma provide? They are meaningless, no lenders that I am aware of will use these scores. FICO scores are the ones you need to worry about. If you would like to add employment status to your credit reports, you have to do that directly with the three credit bureaus (Transunion Equifax and Experian). Credit Karma is a great tool to see what is on your reports and to get people more interested in their credit, but the scores should be disregarded.