Question

123chrissy

What the best interest on an auto loan for $33000 , 5 years credit score is 820

A lot depends on the offers avaiable through the company.  I went shopping for a car this past summer and got a pre-approved check for $30,000 at 2.62% for 72 months through my credit union and my score was in the high 600s.  The manufacturer was offering 60 months at 0% interestor $2500 discount if financed elsewhere.  The finance officer at the dealership crunched the numbers and I was better off going with the credit union.  I do recommend getting the pre-approved check because you already know the interest rate going in and might (with a bit of research ahead of time) get some valuable information that could give you price negotiating power.