Question

emiller78

What site has more accurate scores?
I have a free account at Credit.com and here but my scores are about 50 points different. Which site is better to view? I keep getting told to use Credit Karma, but I dislike the fact that it only updates 1 time a week.

Credit Karma Score: 602 Trans 601 Equifax
Credit.com: 650 (I believe it is Experian)

Just so frustrated because I am trying to buy a house and they are saying I need to wait longer. I guess I will go throw money down a drain and rent for another year.

try working with a credit repair specialist.   1  877  235  0324  credit pro's they can help. Also ask about their Mortgage program. They could set you up with a lender and repair your credit in order to get the best interest rate..

Also my fico .com is the most accurate scores but it costs you.