Question

Danield1230

What should I pay off first?
I have a total debt of 2300$, I used the stimulator and it shows if I at off about 1200$ it will bring my credit score from a 580 to 720 ish. My question is should pay off the card with the highest credit debt? Highest interest rate? Or spread the payment thru all credit cards. My debt is in 4 cards. One is 980$ others range 250$-500$. (All only about 100$-250$ under my credit limit)

Highest interest rate always

Pay off the debt with the highest interest rate first. Then second highest, third highest, until you reach the lowest. This will help you stem the super high interest you're accruing. It doesn't matter if you have a bigger balance on a lower interest rate. Get rid of ANY balance with the highest rate first. Hope this helps!