Question

Meinle

What should I do if my secured credit card is was overdrafted and is now in collection's?
It was with US Bank starting at #00 and was closed at 450. Tried to call and pay my balance and that's when they informed my account was closed but said I can still receive late fee's but I had to go through collection's to apply my original 300.

There is no such thing as an overdrawn credit card!!!  There is "over limit" which is a foolish thing to do.  You need to get that paid in full, then read the articles provided on this site so you can learn how credit works because right now, you have no idea how it works. Until you have a good understanding of credit, you may get yourself into financial trouble