Question

VAVILL

what should I do if all info on my report is all correct. I want to know the next step
all the info on my report is correct, not sure what do to next.Don't have the money to pay all debits back. been told to dispute but disputing is only for errors on report. right? can i dispute anyways. been reading the internet not getting correct info I need for m case . confused and not sure where to start. Help please. Want to nightmare to end. Thank you

If there are no errors on your report, then there is nothing to dispute.  You have a couple of choices.  You can contact the collectors and try to work out settlement/reduced payment plan with them.  If you do, try to get them to agree (in writing) to remove the accounts from your report once paid in full.  If you cannot pay them anything, they accounts will automatically fall off your credit report 7 & 1/2 years from the date they went delinquent, so you can wait it out.  The older negative information is, the less damage it does.  You can also seek the help of a non-profit consumer counseling agency, just Google it and make sure they don't charge you anything, otherwise they aren't legit.  Best of luck!