Question

rhbuckley

What should I do about old credit accounts that should be closed but are still showing here with 0$?
I see on my report summary that I have 3 credit cards, however in reality I only have 1. the other 2 accounts are from a very old credit card (2006) that I paid off and was supposed to be closed through credit counseling. I also think that they are the same, and that it is duplicated somehow. This causes my overall credit utilization to be very low, which is good for me, however I have no access to this credit card any more so it's not at all accurate. Should I contact the bank to see if the card is still open or just let it go?

Just let it go, because it is doing you good.