Question

halei

What should I do about a judgement that should have been removed from my credit report?
In Feb 2016 I settled an account through court and part of the agreement was to delete that item from my credit report. I am learning now that the item still shows on my credit report as "open". Should I contact the company or the lawyer who handled this?

Credit reporting agencies

You should contact the credit reporting agencies directly. If part of the agreement was to have that item deleted then just provide them with the written agreement and they should take that off at that point. What most likely happened is that no one bothered to let the agencies know that the judgement was to be removed.