Question

NYC2017

What scores (fico or vantage) do banks consider when considering you for a personal loan?
I am asking because I am looking to consolidate my credit cards and would prefer a bank loan over something like One Main Financial - with crazy interest rates. My vantage Transunion score is 554, but my fico Transunion score is 665 - I don't get the 100+ difference in rating, but the bank I use is US Bank, and I have a savings/checking account and CC through them, and I know they only pulled Transunion for that CC. Thanks!

Depends

Each bank pulls different scores and may pull more than one. There's really no way to know unless you're able to ask the bank itself. Unless you don't need a lot, with those scores it's going to be tough. Try a credit union too