Question

jgettinouttadebt

What score do I need to get a loan on a Nissan?
I would like to get a 5 year old Rogue or Altima. Max finance 3 years.

That depends on who is backing the loan. Is it a large bank (e.g. Chase, Wells Fargo, etc.)? Is it a credit union? Is it the car dealership itself? Every institution has different criteria. Some seedy car sales lots will finance people with at least 550 FICO with outrageous interest rates. Most manufacturer dealerships will grant 0.00% APR to those with atl east 740 FICO. I wouldn't walk into a dealership with at least 680 FICO. It seems high and most will finance you for lower, but I personally do not like paying extra interest.