Question

momofgustapher

What qualifies as Total Annual Income?
I am filling out an application for a Capital One secured card and am stumped at "Total Annual Income". I work a part time job and make around $12,000 a year and my husband's income is $60,000+. Should I assume the Total Annual Income could mean household and write in $72,000 or should I just put in my income? I am worried my income will be too low for approval.

I have a credit score of 703 with 0 years of credit. Not really sure how I got a 703 but right now I am just concerned with building my credit. Any other advice would be helpful on where to start!