Question

irishsano2

what professional field can help me pay off my debt? accountant,lawyer etc... and what kind.

You should do it yourself. Cost is less

I recommend a book that helped me a lot. Its called, "How to Speak Money: The Language and Knowledge You Need Now," by CNN Finance Journalists, Ali Velshi and Christine Roman. It has a lot of good information on how to turn your debt life around and get it paid off on your own. If you need bankruptcy, then a good lawyer is for you. That should be your decision too. I wouldnt take lawyer advice from people here.