Question

maxlouis30

what or who is Unit Con Fin. I apparently owe money to this company and I don't Know why
Apparently I owe $900.00 to these people, and am supposed to be paying $70.00 monthly, and I don't remember making any transactions or deals with these people, therefore or is a mistake, theft Identity or fraud. So is there some out there that has the same problem with such company, please, inform or advice, thank you.

Most Helpful Response

It's the financial group Kirby vacuum company finances through

I found Unit Con Fin to be associated with a Kirby Vacuum I purchased, maybe a possibility?

me too!

I have this As well. Its a company for financing items. I wish credit karma would give phone numbers so we can call these people

When did you last check all three credit scores?  They should be checked once a year.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes on all wrong ("I don't know who this is") informatiion with the credit bureau that is reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.

Errors are common on credit reports which is why we are advised to do the annual check so we can make sure all information is correct.

Is this a scam I have no idea who or what company this is I do not have any credit cards besides care credit and khols, Does anyone know what this is???

UNIT CON FIN- what is this?

I, like those above, supposedly owe these people money as well. I have no recollection of this account and don't know who they are. Does anyone know who they are and how they can be contacted?

Collections

It appears something you owe went to collections. Call them to find out who.... Doctor Bill, Retail Credit Card (unpaid), etc.

Ms. Nicole Brooks

Unit Con Fi, who is this? I do not have an unpaid account with this ghost account. Please help me get to the bottom of this matter.

speedy2029

It is associated with kirby