Question

juddszzman

What now??? Agency has removed a debt, said it would take a week.
My credit score dropped a lot due to a cancellation fee that I said I was not paying ( VERY long story)...the agency agreed with me that I met all their needs and has left me alone for a year; today I spoke with them and the lady said that she would remove it and it would no longer be on my credit report. QUESTION: Is this true? What next? Will this improve my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Removal of negative remarks on your credit is a good thing and will likely improve your score, one of my Coworkers just did this with 5 remarks and saw a 232 point improvement on his score, your mileage may very.