Question

StudentinNeed

what makes a good co-signer
I'm trying to get a 1500$ loan for school from my bank they say I can get it I just need a co-signer but idk who to ask because I don't know what makes a good one

Most co-singers are going to be a spouse or parent.  I recall back in the mid 80's that my boss co-singed for me on an auto loan.  ( I just remembered this )

Would also say don't do the Loan,  SAVE the monies up,  Get a 2nd Job, Sell something to get the 1500 dollars without a co-signer. 

I love my kids but would never co-sign for them or anyone.  Have learned way to much over the years.

Good Luck

Getting an education is good but not if you have to go into debt to do so.  I know a man who worked while going to school so he could pay his college expenses and he didn't have to be paying the huge debts so many college students do now, and he has his Master's degree.