Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

gls

What made my auto insurance score go down 23 points
All my details have remained basically unchanged. I pay all bills on time and my auto score has been the same for well over a year. This month it went down 23 points? The only change I made to my auto insurance was to drop coverage for loss of salary because myself and my wife are no longer employed, we are retired with no wages. Only social security, etc.

Calculation error

First, creditkarma does not have either your home insurance info or traffic violation tickets. Those are assessed by the insurance company separate from your score. There is a flaw in the calculation of creditkarma algoritm. My score has been swinging up and down wildly for auto insurance while everything else is excellent. Don't worry about this, this is NOT what the auto insurance folks see.