Question

kayfabe2012

What kind of jump to expect
hi there. my scores are brutal: 560/550/556
i just got a jump of 30 having one collection removed and my mortgage recorded as current (it was behind due to modification process). BY end of may will have 3 of my 4 collections removed and my student loans will update to current and of my 5k in debt, will have paid down 2k. any vague ideas of what kind of jump i can expect? Thanks.

No idea, but it will certainly be an improvement. You are in the right direction and that is what matters most. Just remember to always keep your focus on FICO scores, not the ones you get here or any other non-fico, most lenders use FICO.

Thanks for the reply. I am going according to my actual fico.