Question

AMJM99

What is your experience with credit repair companies?
Like Lexington Law and Reliant Credit Repair

Reliant Credit Repair

Used them and recommended them to a few of my friends. first of all the financial aspect, i referred 3 friends got my monthly fee waived then joined their affiliate program and got paid for all three referrals lol talk about a bargain, but in terms of the results i recieved steady increases in my scores monthly and my friends have similar results. they make it affordable without compromising the quality of the process, in my opinion at least. they are totally worth trying and so for those reasons i do recommend them! 

.

,

really think about it you can get your credit repair practically free if you refer people totally worth it you guys. especially when youre trying to pay things down while doing this they really give you a chance to breathe and redee yourself.

Troll