Question

rags1942

what is your contact telephone number?
I previously spoke with someone at CreditKarma and was advised the Wells Fargo showed my mortgage account was closed. This is wrong. I am current with my mortgage pmts and the acct is open. I want to know if this has been corrected?

Visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your credit report from TransUnion (that is where CK gets their info).  See how it is reporting and if it is wrong, write letters to all three credit bureaus to get it corrected.  

MR MILTON FUCHS JR

WHY DO YALL NOT HAVE ASSET ACCEPTANCE WHEN THEY R HOUNDING ME BY PHONE CALLS AND SNAIL MAIL CAN YOYU PLEASE REPLY REGARDLESS WHAT IS CREDIT KARMAs PHONE NUMBER PLEASE ? 

MILTON FUCHS JR