What is Un Coll Tol?
I have five accounts open in my name affecting score. I have no idea what they are. The name appearing is Un Coll Tol. The only thing that is in my name is my in-law's cable, which is still on, and the apartment I am renting. All five accounts are for the same amount. I don't have any credit cards and I pay everything in cash. These account things are nowhere near what I pay for any of my bills. How do I go about finding what they are since I have not had any contact from anyone about delinquent bills?

bcamp829

Most Helpful Response
United Collections of Toledo

They mostly handly medical collections.  You will need to get a full credit report from all three bureaus to see what is reporting (equifax, experian, transunion).  You should get that taken care of asap.  Read creditinfocenter or creditboards.com for more information.

Response by
Astronomer25

Same problem

Do you guys happen to know a number for them Google is getting me no where and I'm trying to eliminate some stuff off my report

Response by
Mbbt4me

Submit to the Community