Question

Sunflowert26

what is this MED1 02 EMERGENCY PHY ASSOC OF PA PC?
i am not sure what this is why its on my credit and who do i contact about it ?

Most Helpful Response

This place is obviously a fraud.

We should collectively report this place, to clear all our names.

racer1k

How would we go about reporting this place? I got 582.00 on my credit report , and it just says account recovery, No address or phone number!

goaskdad

Enter Your Reply This appeared on my report under "GA EMERG PHY" for almost 2k. However, the charge was made 150 miles from my address and at a hospital I've never been in for any reason. I also have full insurance which would have been billed. Has anyone encountered any difficulty removing this? I have filed a dispute with both TransUnion and Experien regarding this fraudulent charge.

jessmariemendoza

i have the same issue on my report...

Washngo2

Enter Yreport to who? just ot a $265  bill for services I never needed???

what is this MED1 02 EMERGENCY PHY ASSOC

I can not get any info I need help please these bills should of been paid by  insurance. I can not find any paper work nor is anyone helping me..

Can you please supply me with a phone number to call?

Thank you

wvgirl51492

Your credit report should list an address and phone number for whoever has this account. If it is a new account then it should have their information. If it is in collections then it will provide the same information but of the collection agency holding the account. All of this information is available for any and all accounts on your credit report.

EMERGENCY PHY ASSOC will be difficult for any of us to give you a phone number because it very well could depend on the city and state you live in since a lot of hospital emergency rooms are billed the same way. This is not the hospuital bill but is the doctor's charge for the visit. It is not all billed together. Some insurance companies only pay a portion of these charges since more and more insurance companies are trying to get their insured to shy away from ER visits because they cost so much more for them too. A lot of them have made the copayments for ER visits as much as $200 or more to discourage it.

MuscularAngel

Me, too! "MED1 02 EMC EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS" is obviously fraudulent. I have neve been to Delware, and I live here in Atlanta, Georgia, lol. I just filed a report to dispute it. If not, we collectively should file a class action against "MED1 02 EMC EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS". 

Business and Professional

MED1 02 -- Is for lot of different things. For me it was Pathology ( in the stoneoak area, SA).  I paid them on Feb 2015, I gave them my contact number. But in June 2015 they reported to Business and Professional for collection. When I call the Pathology department, they say your credit card declined. See they did not bother to call me. Now in August, it is showing up for collection.

It could be a SCAM. I did complain in BBB.

First get a copy of your Credit Reports

you can get copies of your report for free at annualcreditrport.com

They will have the names and addresses for all open credit accounts on the report.  If you still don't know who they are file a dispute on line with the CRA that lists it.  IF you still don't get any satisfaction you may need to follow up with a Validation Letter.  You can find a template on line.  The VL will require the creditor to supply all the pertinant info on the account and if they can't they will have to drop the collection. and remove it from your report. 

FCgreatgains

annualcreditreport.com

tdis

This is not an active website!

i have the same thing.

I havent been to the doctor in years, I have no balance due for any doctor or anything for that matter. HELP!

Help please

This just showed up on my credit report too. Did you ever get it fixed? If so, how? Please help me. 

those are from emergecy room visits

Credit report

I have the same problem in my credit report I dont have any idea about it. Please need help with this.

Me too.

I have this on my credit report and have not been to the doctor that I haven't paid cash in full.

I this on my credit report two times and I have medical insurance. Why and how would this be on my credit report?