Question

Harshanip

What is the true credit score?
Experian says its 663, Transunion says its 725 and my FICO score is supposed to be 711. Credit karma says 645. The score in transuninon has gone up while credit karma has decreased my score over time. Plus it said my limit for a credit card went up when I know it didn't. Then suddenly yesterday it said the card has gone down (it was never increased and I think CK got confused) What should I do?

Most Helpful Response

What is the time limit

on debts? And why do junk creditors like lvnv fundingkeep on past the Time limit and buy write offs for penny's on the dollar allowed to report? And how to stop this kind of bulling collections?

kruzing4x

is this every thing