Question

Thegoal

What is the road to recovery after chapter 7?
Had my chapter 7 341 meeting december 22 2015 needing full information on what to do after my discharge, goals I want to acheive are , new credit card, new car loan, and new home, I have never owned a home, im looking for real and honest advice from people who have had to file chapter 7, I see alot of direct questions pertaining to specific situations and alot of in between process questions, im looking for....I guess you could say, direction for success. ?. Thanks in advance and sorry for grammar, im on my tablet.

I am sorry, but I am not exactly sure. The internet is loaded with information and I think if you really look around you will find all the information that you need. I just don't have the time to do it for you. I would advise setting the goals of new car and home ownership out for a while. As far as getting a Secured credit card, you will have to check with different lenders to see how long they make you wait after bankruptcy before getting a card with them. Lenders like Capital One and OpenSky seem to be pretty lenient, so that may be the first place to look. It should say somewhere on their websites how long you have to wait after bankruptcy or maybe you could contact them to find out.