Question

skysoldier173d

What is the quickest way to recover from bad credit?
I had two late pays and two bills in collections while I was deployed. I just recently realized this and paid off one collections and am currently negotiating the second so to settle as low as possible. I would really like to improve my score as fast as possible because my wife and I would like to buy a home within five years.

Making sure your payments are on time is one of the best ways to improve your credit score. Reading the articles on this site is one good way to learn how credit works and how to improve things.  I was trained in accounting and learned a lot.