Question

collegegirl0220

What is the quickest way to rebuild my credit? I am trying to rebuild it by next summer.
Hi I am 22 and I want to further building my credit. I am planning on buying property by next summer and would love to fix this now while i have almost a year to do so? I am in the 600s, and it took me a while to get out of the 500s, how can i get to the mid 700s? and how long should it take me. What should I avoid doing and what should I do? I've paid off all my credit card balances. All I have is a car loan and student loans. I have been paying those off month by month (never late on these 2) Please help, I want to create a stable future for myself

Keep a balance of 1-3% on your credit card at all times, it will drive your score up.  Otherwise, keep doing what you are doing.