Question

MysticWinds001

What is the next step? I paid off all my debts today, which should clear by the end of the month.

Most Helpful Response

Since I don't know your situation, credit scores or report, can't really help.  However, visit www.credit.about.com and I'm sure you'll find several great articles that apply to your situation.  Best of luck!

MysticWinds001

Thank You. I am going to that site tonight. Again, Thank You for your response Addison, it is very much appreciated. :)

Glad to help.  I'll be shocked if you don't find some really useful info there, and you don't have to sign up or anything like that.  Have a great weekend.