Question

Pey0000

What is the fastest way to obtain more open lines of credit?
I am young and have worked very hard to have a great credit score/payment history. I am wanting to buy my uncles car but my credit union says although every thing looks great they would like me to have more open lines of credit or for me to get a cosigner (which is not an option). What is the fastest way I can open more lines of credit for me to be able to get a car loan the quickest way possible.

Explore outside of your credit untion for possible financing options. You can open a new credit card account. What does your profile look like right now?