Question

monalisa620

What is the easiest way to remove hard hits?
I went into a dealership and told them to not run my credit with no more than 4 banks, they ran it with like 10! Dropped my score FAST! HELP!

There is no easy way to do it. Keep in mind that with most scoring systems multiple inquiries for auto, mortgage or student loans done within a short window of time (fourteen days) they will only be scored as one inquiry even though you will still see them all on your reports. This is assuming that all of the lenders put the correct info in when doing the credit pull.

There is nothing you can do ,  period end of story.

You wait the 2 years and they will drop off your credit report.

one day folks will learn   NEVER EVERY LET A DEALER QUALIFY YOU FOR A AUTO LOAN!

Folks will learn what??? To not shop around for the best rate on a loan? As I said earlier as long as the inquiries are coded correctly by the lenders they only count as one inquiry anyway for scoring purposes when done within a short period of time. I for one would tell people to shop for the best rate and let a dealer find me the best rate possible so I can save money.