Question

Luckychucky4

What is the difference of fair Isaac 2 to fico 8
Trying to get a mortgage but my bank says my score 580's is to low and experian was a fair issac 2 trans union was a Fair issac 4 and equfax was deacon 5 but when I check every where else my credit is over 660 which is what I need for USDA loan after investigating I think I am seeing a fico 8 so what's the difference and who uses fico 8 for mortgages.

They're entirely different scoring models.  You cannot expect scores generated by two different models to be the same.  You should expect different algorithms to produce different results.

Mortgage lenders do not use FICO 8,