Question

alisepi

what is the difference between transferring to a low rate card vs consolidation credit card?
i'm trying to raise my score from baaad advise i took last year and credit karma advised me to transfer my cc debt to a low interest card or switch to a consolidated credit card, either of which would save me money and lower my usage percentage. but i do not see what the difference between the two options are other than the consolidated cc seems to pay the debt off faster...what am i missing?

Consolidation vs Transferr credit card

Here it is November and no one has answered this question.  I too would like to know the answer. Please help.

TeriSki

YES I would like to know the answer ... I can't decide which is the best  for me and my score ...is anybody really at CREDIT KARMA.com everytime someone asks a question we dont get real professional answers .. do we need a credit adviser I don't want to talk to just a screen