Question

BJones2014

what is the difference
Why is there such a difference in the credit scores?? I bought my credit score from Experian which was 711, but credit Karma says it is 610....which do I believe? Is the FICO score I purchased from Experian a real score, is it a true score? Do I go by what credit Karma says or do I try for a home loan with the information based on what I got from Experian??? I don't want to try for a house and have an inquiry on my report...I'm getting frustrated, nobody seems to know exactly what to do about this. I wonder why people would even consider credit Karma as a source...there used to be the 3 main ones..

There is a huge difference in credit scores.  They are all marketing and educational tools, just ways for the bid bureaus and companies to make money and keep consumers confused.  The FICO is your true score, you can purchase it from all three bureaus at www.myfico.com.