Question

Coount

what is the customer service phone number?

Most Helpful Response

Poor Customer Service

I have the same issue that I need to edit my return. I contacted Credit Karma by email, since I endlessly looked for a phone number and it is nowhere to be found, they obviously do not care about talking to their customers. No response via email. I sent 2 emails already,a nd still no response. Very poor customer service. They claim to get back with you quickly, that is a joke. I definately do not recommend this company for financial help or tax services. 

Do you know Credit, 1 800 customer service number

HELP

Somehow a T-Mobile in Colorado I think it says Colorado was on my credit list says this month and I haven't had T-Mobile for 6 years and last month it was not on there and now all the sudden I do try to do my taxes and it's on there so I would like to see it how I keep take it off cuz I have Sprint not T-Mobile so someone is using my name to sign me up for T-Mobile in Colorado or Washington whatever it said so how do I get it off ASAP cuz I went to A 500 something to no credit cuz of T-Mobile so what the f***

greggyd2

How do I get a credit card that is not mine off my credit report. I have already disputed it online.

what is my credit scores

my scores

trouble with ss number

having an issue  when i put in my ss number in it  tells me that the name and ss number do not match  i called ss office they say its all fine on thier end and  that my ss number matches my name and info with their records

my credit score

My Husband died on April 15, 2017.. His password keeps coming and I need to see my own credit number

i need the credit K ph costumer service

i need the credit K ph # costumer service 

Reponse

They have not one. This is not right. Time to complaint with consumer federal bureau

Credit card response

I applied for one of your credit cards and I want to know how long did it take for the car card to come in the mail

Credit Karma Beware

Credit Karma suggest I get a low rate interest loan from Marcus. Marcus is an Apple business with Goldman Sachs. They ran my credit, approved me and I tried from both a Apple iPad and IPhone to download documentation. Was told for one month that they were working on the "Apple" problem. Meantime, they dropped my credit score by 18 points and now I have a bunch of junk mail and junk emails from all types of credit companies that are able to run my credit without my approval and send me pre authorized acceptance. Should have went to the bank. This is a total scam