Question

Coount

what is the customer service phone number?

Most Helpful Response

Do you know Credit, 1 800 customer service number

Poor Customer Service

I have the same issue that I need to edit my return. I contacted Credit Karma by email, since I endlessly looked for a phone number and it is nowhere to be found, they obviously do not care about talking to their customers. No response via email. I sent 2 emails already,a nd still no response. Very poor customer service. They claim to get back with you quickly, that is a joke. I definately do not recommend this company for financial help or tax services. 

HELP

Somehow a T-Mobile in Colorado I think it says Colorado was on my credit list says this month and I haven't had T-Mobile for 6 years and last month it was not on there and now all the sudden I do try to do my taxes and it's on there so I would like to see it how I keep take it off cuz I have Sprint not T-Mobile so someone is using my name to sign me up for T-Mobile in Colorado or Washington whatever it said so how do I get it off ASAP cuz I went to A 500 something to no credit cuz of T-Mobile so what the f***

greggyd2

How do I get a credit card that is not mine off my credit report. I have already disputed it online.

trouble with ss number

having an issue  when i put in my ss number in it  tells me that the name and ss number do not match  i called ss office they say its all fine on thier end and  that my ss number matches my name and info with their records

Please provide real assistance ASAP

I need a contact number ASAP! I filed my taxes through you while the IRS has accepted them the state has not even received them yet! I've been on the phone with the state and IRS all morning, and they keep pointing back to you! First thing is first, if you're going to be going people's taxes you should have a contact number for people to contact you if they have questions! Taxes are an important thing; this level of unprofessionalness makes me wonder if your systems calculations are correct or if most of us will be facing audits of some kind. All I can say is I wish I would have stuck with the system I knew Tubo Tax Zero. I file all three of my children’s taxes through them and their taxes are all being processed right now. Mine not so much! I can’t even tell you were my state taxes are, you all won’t send a proper email response from your help desk, and to make matters worse YOU DON’T HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER!!!!!!!

Please provide real assistance quickly….this is a serious matter! Thank you!

Phone #?

Were you able to get a phone #?  Having similar issues.

cant fix the ss number

i got an error message after submitting my tax returns. i entered my childs ss# wrong, off by one number. im on here an hour trying to fi that number. your stupid website has not been able to help me do this.  i need help with this  and ive received zero help from CREDIT KARMAs end.  how do i fix the data entry and then resubmit

Elkirbydiablo

Any chance you found a way to do this? I did the exact same thing. The only solution I can think of currently is to edit the tax return by hand and submit by mail, but that obviously isn't ideal.

ctlute

I had the same problem I called the the federal tax number they said tht since it was rejected you can submitt a new form, I am planning on calling the state today to see if they rejected it because I haven't gotten an email from them saying it was.  I am thinking resubitting a whole new tax form it's going to quicker than waiting for an answer from credit Karma.

plaintiffany

I hate to throw shade, but if they won't respone then I would just reenter the informaion into Turbo Tax Zero. If you don't accept any of their upgrades filing your taxes  will be free for both federal and state. I actually filed all my kids taxes through their site, and have had no problems with their taxes. However, I filed my through Credit Karma and my federal has been accepted but the state hasn't received anything. Now I can't even get a response from Credit Karma. So it might have been a blessing to have been rejected, that way you can send your taxes through a reliable site....In any case, Good luck

Annunak1

I had the same error message after I submitted a correction to my child's SSN #.  After another "rejection from the IRS" notice for the birth dates of my children.  I requested more help, got a link to go back in to fix it, only to find there was no error at all.  

Another rejection message. WHat do you know. I'm about to use Turbo Tax or something. This is ridiculous. And no phone number posted. That seems like a violation of being able to do Ecommerce in the State of Maryland.  

I also had a typo on my son's social security number. The only solution I can think of currently is to edit the tax return by hand and submit by mail, but that obviously isn't ideal.

Credit card response

I applied for one of your credit cards and I want to know how long did it take for the car card to come in the mail

i need the credit K ph costumer service

i need the credit K ph # costumer service