Question

AwaysConfused

What is the best way to pay medical bills?
Everything that I owe is medical bills, and I need to know how to keep track of what I owe, how much I owe, on what person I owe, on what visit, one what date, and why, and so forth. I get so confused because my mailbox is full every week and sometimes it looks like the some bill on the same visit but with different amounts so I just through them away. I know I don't need to but for years this has been going on and , I am done.
What should I do?

Thank You!!!

Tonya

Most Helpful Response

I would create an Excel spreadsheet to track everything or just write it all in an accounting notebook if you don't have Excel.  It's going to be a nightmare any way you look at it.  If I were you, I would go back to the originator of the medical bills (i.e. Doctor's office, Hospital) and make them give you complete lists of what was owed, what was paid by insurance etc.  Best of luck.

debbiedahlia

Thank yu. I am going to set up a spread sheet too. I have the same problem and i have no orginization skills. Wish me luck.