Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Report
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
What is the best way to make a correction on ones credit report?
My wife and I are trying to get a personal loan thru our credit union. But we have a glitch. We owned a vacation property with another couple which we quit-claimed to them. We no longer have an interest but our names are still on the loan until next May per our buyout agreement. We no longer make any payments on this loan however Credit Karma shows us making the full payment of $ 2,200 per month. How and where do we prove that payment is no longer our responsibility?

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.