Question

JMR08

What is the best way to get a large debt (over $10,000) out of collections?
I fell behind on my bills 2 years ago, one of which was a student loan for over $10,000. Now that I have caught up on the rest of my bills I don't know what I can do to get this account out of collections and start repairing my credit. I also do not know which one, if any, of the abundance of debt relief/ debt management companies out there are trustworthy and reliable. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.