Question

roxisis50

what is the best way to boost credit after filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy
I just filed one month ago, all bills except mortgage and utilities are included for 5 years. I have to pay the mortgage on time mandated by the court. Do u know if the mortgage company report to credit agencies while I am in bankruptcy.

Most Helpful Response

Fix Credit

Amy, I will view your website and call you next week to see how Lexington Law can help. Thanks

Did you know it removed?

Last year alone, Lexington Law removed 21,417 Bankruptcys...that is an average, so results vary.

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy

tallen1

I have been discharged and i have my certificate is it still okay to purchase a new car for $500 a month