Question

Kjilla

what is the best card to get

Where are you at score-wise? Are you just starting to build credit? I'm going to guess based on the vagueness of the question that this is the case. I would recommend a secured credit card from your bank. My very first card was a Wells Fargo secured card with a $300 deposit. It graduated to a $600 unsecured card five years later (and this was with very bad behavior and lousy utilization because I had no idea how it worked). A few months later it doubled again and I had a $1200 limit. A year or so after that I requested a credit limit increase. It went up a little to $1500 with no hard inquiry.
It doesn't have the greatest cash back rewards, but it was an excellent way to get my foot in the door. Store cards are fairly easy to get as well. I would recommend a Sears card, because although their interest is ridiculous, at least you have good shopping variety (Sears and Kmart) and not just a few racks of clothing.

You should read the articles here and other sites to educate yourself.

Your credit score determines what cards you might be eligible for, and the interest rate.  That being said, you should only charge what you can comfortably pay off every month. Paying interest is wasted money. Store credit cards generally have high interest rates of 24.99% and can only be used at their stores. 

A bank or credit union credit card can be used everywhere, and some offer good rewards.