Question

DESTINYYYYP6

What is the best and fastest way to improve my terrible credit score?
Being young, dumb and clueless.. I let a wifi bill go unpaid and be sent to a debt collection agency, I maxed out my credit card's $1,000 limit and let it get closed and I have yet to pay off some student loans. I'' wanting to buy a new car but my credit score is just awful. I want to (and I'm now able to) start paying off my debt but I'm not quite sure on how to start? Who do I contact? How long will it take for my score to start improving? Is there anything I can do in addition to raise my score?? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

First of there is no Fast way,  never has been,  never will be.

There is no Magic pill to take to make it all go away.

You have a long road ahead of you and you are the only one that can make changes to your Credit History.

Start Reading and Leaning.  Lots of good information here and other sites and keep reading and learning.

Plan on things taking at least a few years to get out of the mess you have created.

Lean about Wants and Needs,  until then you can forget about a new car.   You could look at cheap used cars and pay with cash.

Google Dave Ramsey.

Good Luck.