Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Jewelonespeaks

What is the average price for full coverage on a Chevy Traverse for Liberty Mutual?

I don't know and I doubt anyone else here will either, but I would assume that it is too much. I believe they are the company that has the ads for "accident forgiveness" making a big deal of how they won't raise rates for an accident. That tells me that they overcharge all customers to begin with and that good drivers are not rewarded as they are kept in the same pool as people that have accidents. I would call around to many companies when looking for insurance quotes, best I've found so far is Progressive and I find their rate high as well, but better than the other quotes I got. Geico was completely insane last time I got a price from them, they used to be cheap years ago but not anymore. I have a perfectly clean driving record as well.

Ask several insurance companies in your area and online, then select the one th-at meets your needs.