Question

Monsoonfoon

What is the Affect of a Car Lease on Credit?
I leased a car about a month ago and have made my first payment (it was due today), and the lease still has not shown up on my credit report. My question is, how long does it usually take to show up as an account on a credit report and what affect will it have on my credit score? It is a 36-month lease, the total value of the car is 19,610.00, and gross capitalized cost is 20,205.00, if that helps. Thank you in advance!

car lease

leasing a car impacts your credit history negatively. I have poor because I lease a car every 3 years. It should be positive if you pay on time but its not. not right!!

When does a car lease show up

I leased a car this year I'm wondering when it will show up on my credit Karna report. I know my score will probably go down before good payment history makes my score go back up. Anyone know when it'll show?