Question

patriciaabc

what is the 800 number for credit karma

Help

Hello my name is Melanie Elanie Wilson and I have tried to get my credit score I entered all the information and through the verification it told me that I wasnt me and for me to contact TransUnion in which I did and the are having a problem since the Eqcofax issue. I went through the process and it told me to take a picture and to click on the green botton which I did and im still having a problem, Could someone please email me or give me a call because now im confuse about the whole thing and I dont want to find ou that my ID has been stolen?

Judy Hatfied

i would two TransUnion adresses to be taken off my Credit Score. 1) 2136Hillside AVE. Springfield, OH 2) 8568 Battin-Howell Rd. I didn't live at either of the formentioned adresses. Tha nk you!!!

JUdy

ms

what is your 1 800 number

There is none.  The help site is an e-mail and you can find it at the bottom of this page under company Info.

Sounds shady

Sounds shady... I just talked to equafax and they said credit karmas credit numbers aren't even related to equa fax so there numbers are not even in sinc with equa fax or trans union so credit karma is kinda useless