Question

Elektrikerr

what is SYNCB/LOW and why is it showing up on my credit report?
SYNCB/LOW shows up on my credit report like i have a credit card ... but i dont. Also saying i owe $153.00 ... never spent that. Anybody know what SYNCB/LOW is?

Most Helpful Response

This would be a Lowes Credit Card,

are you sure you have never had one,  or have you been added as a autherized user on someone else's Lowes credit card?

SYNCB/LOWES

It is probably a GE Capitol Loan (GE Capitol is now Synchrony).....often used to finance things like spas, sports equipment, etc

its lowes home improvement credit card

It's happening again

I just had the same thing pop up on my account. I noticed it when Credit Karma alerted me of a credit limit increase. Anyone else seeing SYNCB/LOW or SYNCB/LOWES showing up on their report? It says I owe $493 or something, which I obviously never spent...