Question

Mizzez

What is suggested if you want to pay it off, or make payments?
I am trying to pay off debts, it is not a lot, but I just want to get my score up. Any suggested?

Credit Score

There are very good articles on this site telling how to build a credit score and I recommend taking the time to read them.  The information will be useful for the rest of your life.  Getting the accounts paid in full is a great idea. Strive to do so every month. Just getting things paid is not the main way to build a credit scsore as you will learn.  I did learn a lot more here than in my accounting classes.